Those helped by the Needy Fund do not receive cash. Payments are made directly to vendors through a voucher system.
The Needy Fund provides financial assistance for:
– Rent, mortgage, security deposit, temporary shelter
– Electric, Gas, Oil, Propane
– Vouchers to local grocery stores for fresh food
– Medicine, co-pays, care, equipment, health insurance premiums
– Car insurance, car payment, repairs
– Relocation, storage
– Scholarships for school-aged children and disabled children and adults
– Gift certificate program for Christmas
More than 4,000 individuals receive assistance from the Needy Fund each year.
For Financial Assistance: